McKinley Academy Students Grades 10-12
When you complete your Fall courses (UNM and High School classes), please return all textbooks to McKinley Academy December 7-11 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Here is the process:
- This will be a no-contact procedure.
- Simply drive up to the Calvin Hall parking lot and drop your textbooks in the Textbook box.
- A McKinley Academy staff member will take your name and log the books you return.
- If you live in the county, you have the option of dropping off your books at your home school. This is not an option for Gallup High and Miyamura students.
- If you choose to leave books at your home school, please place all books in a plastic/paper bag or box with your name on it.
- Please call 721-4200 for more information.