McKinley Academy 10-12 grade students. It is time for you to register for Spring 2021 classes.
Please check your UNM email for a message from Mr. Matkovich providing high school requirements to register for Spring 2021. The message has a scheduling form attached.
If it is a HS level class, the time has been designated for you. If it is a college class (such as English 1120), then you can access the UNM class schedule to pick a specific section. Here is the link:
- Access the schedule link above to select college courses. Make sure the courses you choose are offered through UNM Gallup. McKinley Academy students may not take UNM main campus or other branch courses this spring.
- You should plan to enroll in 12-15 credit hours. If you have a high school class designated (like HS English, or HS World History), it would be equivalent to 3 credit hours.
- If you're interested in taking Drivers Ed, please add it to your schedule.
- You must complete this scheduling form and email it back to Mrs. Rodriquez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mr. Matkovich (email@example.com). We will review, take off the holds on your account, and then send you confirmation that you can register for those classes. (If you have trouble with the form, you can just email a list of classes with the information.)
- You will register for classes yourself at my.unm.edu
- Here is a link to a video demonstrating the registration process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0buVi0GzqYE&feature=youtu.be
- We are here to help. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. MS Teams is a great way to do so, in case you need to share your screen with us.